Aikido is a Japanese martial art whose techniques seek to redirect the energy and power of an attacker. It is a modern martial art derived from the hand-to-hand fighting techniques of the Samurai in ancient Japan. Aikido is noncompetitive and nonviolent. Cooperation and harmony are more important than aggression. Aikido London offers a safe and relaxed atmosphere for new and experienced students to learn and grow.
Aikido London is located in the south end of London. We are dedicated to teaching and the in-depth study of traditional Japanese martial arts, in particular Yoshinkan Aikido and Shin Arashi Ryu Kenjutsu. Fostering an open-minded environment and offering a variety of programs, Aikido London strives to broaden the student’s understanding of the Japanese martial arts. Aikido London is an international hub for Aikido and Kenjutsu, drawing students from around the world with its unique blend of quality and tradition.
- Here are just a few of the benefits of Aikido and Martial Arts MIND Adaption…
- Aikido London has a new Website! Please let us know what you think!
- This is 19th annual Aikido Yoshinkan Festival. You are invited to join Aikido London in…
- Kiyoyuki Terada Hanshi (10th Dan) presented a banner to our dojo. In the banner Terada…
- ** NEW PROGRAM ** Little Ninjas Looking to start your little ones in martial arts?…
108-4056 Meadowbrook Dr. London ON, N6L 1G5
+1 (519) 709-5026